Sunday, October 24, 2010

Texas Rangers ALCS Game 6


Kasey and I had a date night in Arlington to watch the Rangers defeat the Yankees. We usually go to baseball games on vacations and love seeing some of the famous old ballparks. We have been to Wrigley Field, Fenway Park, Yankees Stadium (new), and the SF Giants stadium, plus the Ballpark in Arlington several times. All summer long I wanted to go watch the Rangers, but being in the hot Texas heat and being pregnant changed my mind every time. Kasey and I have been glued to the TV watching the Rangers this post season. Yeah, Kasey watching an entire baseball game at home who would have ever thought that would ever happen? I then really wanted to go to a game since I was no longer pregnant and it was nice outside, so Kasey bought us tickets to game 6. We watched each game just hopping for them to make it back to the ballpark and we were so fortunate they did. What a blast the game was...it was so loud...but a moment in sports history we will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment