Wednesday, October 27, 2010

2 Months Old






2 month old stats
weight 11 pounds 12 oz
height 23 1/4 inches
head 15 inches

Things that have been going on with Reid this past month...
1. Began to notice things around me, I love to sit and look at what is going on with everyone.
2. Took our first trip to see daddy and Papa J at work at the Ben Franklin. My mommy and I really like club sandwiches and tomato basil soup with limeade to drink.
3. Started to smile and stick my tongue out, both actions my mom and dad thinks are so cute.
4. Loves to listen to his grandparents talk and will "coo" at what they are saying.
5. I have been playing with my older cousins Annelee and Makenlee. I have had a sleepover with Makenlee. Sometimes we like to have a crying choir together... it makes our parents laugh.
6. Mom and Dad took me to lunch at the new El fenix in Waxahachie
7. I have been wearing my new Aggie clothes on Saturdays, but I think they need more help then this new little fan can give them.
8. Mom has discovered I do not like spicy and creamy foods, especially together.
9. I sleep mostly all night waking mommy up between 4am and 5am because I am hungry.
10. I love looking at mobiles and sitting in the swing, and listen to my dad sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment